No Products in the Cart
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
We hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything purchased online from us we’ll be happy to refund or exchange the goods within 14 days of delivery, provided the return is made in accordance with the terms below:
- In the event that the goods have been received before an order is cancelled the products must been returned to the point of dispatch at the customers own cost and risk.
- The goods must be returned unopened, in the original packaging and be sent back in the same condition as they were received.
- Goods must be sent by secure carrier and signed for. We are not responsible for goods during transportation to our unit.
- In the event that the goods were sent “direct to site” from a manufacturer or distributor, the return must be made to the dispatch depot. All manufacturers charges, including re-stocking charges, handling charges and haulage charges must be paid in full by the customer. Each manufacturer and distributor has specific return policies, including non return policies.
- If the customer believes an order or part of an order to be faulty, please do not return the item before contacting our sales team to explain the problem. We will exchange or refund products that are delivered incorrectly or arrive damaged.
- Once goods have been received by BHB Building Supplies Ltd in a resalable condition, refunds will be processed within 14 days.
- Customers have a legal right to cancel orders up to 14 days from receipt of the goods, with the exception of any specially ordered non stock and non-refundable items. If unsure if the item is non stock and non-refundable, please contact our sales team at email@example.com or 01480 878787 to find out.
Please note for failed deliveries we reserve the right to charge up to 25% of the order value.